Super Foods To The Rescue
Fuel up on these nutrients
Chances are you’ve eaten a super food. The health benefits derived from eating these foods are long lasting and may even be effective in reducing your risk for certain diseases.
Do You Eat These Super Foods?
These are just a few of the nutrient-packed super foods and their health benefits. The next time you hit the grocery store, take the complete list with you.
- Low fat plain yogurt - high in calcium, protein and potassium.
- Nuts - high in heart-healthy fats, and in small doses can lower cholesterol.
- Salmon - rich in omega-3 fatty acid that works to protect your heart health.
- Berries - loaded with antioxidants, high in fiber and low in calories.
- Sweet potatoes - packed with vitamin A and rich in potassium.